Tuesday 28 February 2012

I think my husband may be ignoring me now...

Because I emailed him this...


"theres no words for this...
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Effigy-Human-type-head-pottery-Very-Unusual-/230750646394?pt=Art_Sculpture&hash=item35b9cf707a
His mouth would make wonderful storage for buttons or cigarette buts. We should totally get this for all the smokers who visit us. It would look great out on the patio and show them we care and want them to have a wonderful experience at our home. "



Again I should not be allowed on the Internet. Its almost as bad as me going into old thrift stores and dollar stores except on the Internet I rarely spend any money. I have a problem. I also found a rabbit head with antlers called a Jackalope. It would be perfect in my dining room but its alot of money and I already know that Nick will tell me no when he decides its safe to talk to me again. My birthday is in April if anyone needs a gift idea...

No comments:

Post a Comment