Tuesday 28 February 2012

7 yr old wants to be older. I Will help the world with lack of sleeping....maybe.

My sweet baby girl is trying to grow up. Miss. V just tried to sneak to school wearing lipstick. She didn't think I would notice the bright red.

I can't believe its already starting >.<


Not looking forward to the teen years.


I need more coffee -_-


I think I have some sort of sleep disorder(I could be wrong, I don't know anything about those) because yet again I sat awake ALL night(this has been happening almost every night for about a year...maybe longer....time is a blur to me now). I'll go harass my doctor....once I've had more coffee that is.  I could find a midnight hobby so then I wont be bored while everyone is blissfully sleeping.  Maybe I'll write a book. I could help the world with a book. OR I could write a song. I can't sing though so I probably wont do that. Unless Britney Spears wants to sing it for me but I doubt ill be able to get a hold of her to ask. She would probably run away screaming at the sight of me approaching with my disastrous hair, smudged eye makeup and superman pyjamas. Is she on twitter? I could always join that site too but I'm really lazy and don't really post on my facebook so it wouldn't be responsible for me to join yet another site that I can't keep up with.


Oh and Ben there will be a comic soonish, I swear. It has been lowered on my unorganised priority list because Nick wants to go through everything in our house so it can get organised and less cluttered. We will be doing this for probably a long time. If I disappear from the blog for more than a couple days send a search party as I'm probably lost in my basement.

No comments:

Post a Comment