Wednesday 22 February 2012

Painkillers make me dopey so I shall share videos that amuse me

By the fact that my last post wasn't even close to entertaining(but im hoping it was encouraging and helpful). Now that I'm doped up on painkillers I decided to share some youtube shit because im bored and should probably not do anything useful because I might hurt my hip even more. And now thanks to my friend posting a confusing muffin conversation on her blog I wish I had carrot muffins and I doubt Nick will pick any up on his way home from work since I already convinced him that the world will end if he doesn't take me to the library this evening to find more corny romance novels. 

Alright Video #1. My mom made me go on a hunt for this terrible workout video from the time in our history when people had bad hair and even worse clothing. The shinyness is blinding me!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cA_6wUpaejw&list=FL9UyHI5ADFWoN0fdZv2SL4g&feature=mh_lolz

The next one is kinda old but I remembered it last night and thought Id share for all of you who are not easily offended by cartoon violence(I'm not talking bugsbunny here either). Not a video for kids. I'm not joking. Totally inappropiate video so please don't let your children watch. You should probably skip this link mom.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WgT9gy4zQA

Wanna know my secret to cheering up my children when they are mad at me for being a parent and enforcing rules or saving them from themselves? They love the bootyshaking gummybear and quickly forgive me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9dBg3WVe10&feature=related





                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment