Friday 24 February 2012

wtf... Nick is really sick???

So it turns out my husband isn't a god or robot.

 He NEVER gets sick. The occasional sniffle and injury is all he gets. Now I'm freaking because he's actually really sick. Seriously Nick your not supposed to get sick. Ever. Seeing you laying in bed all fevered and helpless is breaking my heart and makes me worry. I'm kinda disappointed though because I was thinking he was maybe a indestructible robot or something super cool and bad ass like that. Turns out he's human with a usually awesome immune system that no longer likes him. I know he's f***ing lucky right? Ok if his immune system no longer works then he's not that lucky but luckier than me so he still wins.

 I get sick all the time even though I live a healthy life( clean, eat healthy and exercise). Probably from being a stay at home parent and having kids get their germs all over me. I should stick them in a bubble for my own protection. Or hire a nanny to deal with their germs and when they have been scrubbed clean I will play with them and teach them stuff like how to pull pranks on grandparents and Beatles lyrics.

So back to Nick, If The walking dead show is correct about the symptoms of someone turning into a zombie then I'm fucked because Nick is all fevered, headache, neck and back pain, chills and his belly isn't feeling great either. How am I supposed to sleep with a could be zombie? Would that be considered cheating? I know its him but not really him if he's zombie Nick right? Would it be ok if I remarry him? I still have my wedding dress and I've lost enough pregnancy weight that I can get into it again even though its a bit tight. I don't think zombie Nick will care too much. Chances are he has the flu and I'm f***ed because I'll probably get it too even though I'm trying to avoid him and gargling mouthwash and drinking wine because i read articles that say wine and other booze prevents illness. All should be well soon though unless I turn into a super hot zombie bride. Can't complain too much there because I wont be chased by zombies and I wont have to worry about if its cheating if he's a zombie.  Like really who doesn't want to be a super hot zombie bride? I could build an army of zombies and be royalty and bake brain pies for all my adorable zombie babies. I'd make a wonderful caring zombie bride mother....with nice hair. Problem solved. Your welcome everyone. Yet again I have fixed all the problems that I have created in my own awe inspiring head.

3 comments:

  1. really though.. I hope Nick feels better.. and neither of u turn into zombies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I hope he feels better too. Im stayin up because I don't want to crawl into our bed of flu/zombie germs plus im kinda stuck on the floor cuz my hip hurts and my pain fighting pills are too far away. Love ya! I can always count on you to be awake in the middle of the night lol

      Delete