Monday 13 February 2012

where was I? ...

Even I don't know. The past couple weeks have been crazy. Poor rye is still battling a cold and not sleeping and between going back and forth from the school, going to playgroup and studying the driver handbook to get my g1(which i got today) I have had nothing interesting or f***ed up to write about. I'm seriously sorry for my severe case of writers block.  But since I'm here and writing I'm going to share my goals this week even though boring its better than nothing.

-Make a belt for Miss.V because she's super skinny and nothing fits her.


-Make aprons for both girls.


-Get out of the house doing something I like for at least one hour(I know probably not going to happen but I should try right?


- Make a diaper or 2 or at least more soakers and cloth wipes because I'm finding that I'm running out after 1 day and end up using disposable wipes which Rye hates because they are cold. He's spoiled:D


I also need to do up our meal plan because I have been slacking and then an hour before supper time I have no idea what I'm cooking because I didn't plan anything. This results in either odd meals or purchasing tacos or subs and that goes against our goal of being more frugal. Subs are tasty and worth it though and Miss.S will eat them. Its the easiest way of getting lots of veggies into her. She's probably like every other kid who doesn't eat nearly enough recommended veggies(or any other food for that matter) because the people who came up with the food guide obviously never had to get a kid to eat or they were feeding the rare kid who actually likes to eat. That's my theory anyways.


In other news, Miss.V got a new book from Chapters that's filled with pictures and stuff about the Harry Potter movies so she is super happy with us. Oh and the only reason we were able to buy the book was because when uncle Jordan was visiting he was stupid and gave Rye his Chapters gift card to play with so he wouldn't cry while we were at a restaurant and never got it back because its evil to take stuff from a baby. Plus Rye can scream super loud so we avoid pissing him off.
 I'm still annoyed at over priced products including Grover from sesame st hats and mitts. I seriously want them but can't justify spending that kind of money on myself. I didn't even buy a coffee from Starbucks even though I so badly wanted one.

Saving money takes a lot of effort.

2 comments:

  1. Lol! So true! Great news about G1! That's my goal some point in time! I've wondered where you went!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can help you study for it. I got the book and know what kinds of questions they ask. If I had the motercycle book and extra money I would have got my M1 too. I'll probably do that in a couple years.

      Delete