Saturday 4 February 2012

Activities for the kids!

 A lot of my mommy friends are always trying to figure out what to do with their kids or if they are like me they are not very creative and suck at coming up with crafts. Well I get most of my activities or worksheets from this site.

 www.education.com

There's plenty to do for all age groups and that means you can finally sit down for that cup of coffee you keep reheating but never get a chance to drink or go for a bathroom break....maybe. If you have an infant that wont do anything other than cling to you or consistently attack the dogs water dish and making a mess then you can forget about coffee or washrooms. Its just not happening. Been there done that...OK STILL there and doing that. *glares at Rye*

Speaking of Rye, my 13 month babe painted for the first time today(other than me doing footprints a few months ago). He made 2 wonderful creative pictures. They were full of colour and...splatters? Either way I think we could frame his paintings and sell them for lots and he will be all famous and will have college monies. Alright he probably will not become famous and no one else will think his paintings are good but I'm his mother and I see loads of AWESOME when I look at his paintings.

OK OK y'all are probably wishing I would shut up already so you can check out kids worksheets and whatnot.

Tomorrow  I'll post  pictures of stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment