Saturday 25 February 2012

My hopes and dreams are shattered

Nick is not a zombie. I'm a bit sad. Id be famous for having a zombie husband but he just shattered all my hopes and dreams.  We would have looked great on magazines.

 He cleaned the kitchen at 6am for me, fed the girls peanutbutter and jam bun sandwiches because we are out of bread and fed ryker a bottle while holding his breath because he doesn't want rye to get sick as Rye has no immune system and finally recovered from a nasty cold and we don't want to see what would happen if he got the flu. 

That was a pretty amazing run on sentence.   That takes mad skill ya'll.

The point of that run on sentence though is that my husband is not a zombie...maybe...he did hold his breath to feed Rye which only someone who doesn't need to breath can do.  Like a ZOMBIE.  I'm I confusing anyone yet?




Big Me and Little Me!

Ok so remember I said on my post about health and fitness that I would do before and after pics so ya'll can see my weightloss success so far? Well here they are.

                                          Dec2007 with Miss.V and Miss.S

            

This is my size now one baby later from the above pic. I'm not as skinny as I used to be but im healthy and proud of myself. I worked hard for a very long time to lose the weight that I had put on with my second pregnancy then had to lose 3rd pregnancy weight. It didn't just go away on its own and I'm hoping my success will encourage others to eat healthy foods and be active.
 Not the most flattering picture, I was worried for the wellbeing of my camera as I was letting Miss.V take the picture. And YES I have a KISS poster in my kitchen lol  

4 comments:

  1. Hi April

    It is Aunt Kathy. I have been canning for years, so if you ever want help or recipes, you can count on me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be great, we should get together sometime and chat :). We havent decided what all we are doing yet this year but Dean got me a canning kit for christmas since Nick and I had fun last year with our first try. We made yummy pickles and I tried blueberry jam. It was a bit runny but tasted great. I'm hoping to try salsa.

      Delete
  2. Great job April!

    ReplyDelete