Thursday 2 February 2012

Random sh!t day. WOOHOO!

Its not all youtube videos this week. Yay me!

This first picture is a screen shot from season 3 of True Blood. Yes I'm aware im behind lol Anyways While watching creepy guy poke Bill's forehead I had a sudden craving for pineapple.




And apparently the search engine felt the need to suggest I look for uses for Avon bubble bath...seriously search thingy?


Im sure you all have seen this video but if not here you go.  "Movies bring so much joy"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhkDdayA4iA



And I wanted to share how much I love my husband and one of the messages I sent him while he was away for a month. He was having trouble sleeping so I though I would help him out because I'm a devoted, loving, responsible wife.




I know this is being posted on a thursday evening and not friday but I thought ya'll could use a good read with your morning coffee because I'm helpful like that. Your welcome.



Remember to help a local mama out and check out her business, Stephanies Creations that I posted about after saving you all from vampire-zombies.

Have an awesome friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment