Friday 6 January 2012

Pork & Apples - Its like desert for supper!

I wont be giving exact recipes due to the fact that i only measure stuff when I HAVE to.  I'll just give  the basic idea.

So for pork and apples start with making a mixure in a little bowl of cinnamon, brown sugar and olive oil. Put however many porkchops you want onto a baking sheet and cover with mixture. Cook in oven at 350 for about 20 minutes(longer if you have really big pork chops). Peel and cut up apples and use the same mixture and stir in with the apples. when the pork has been in the oven for 20 minutes add the apples on and around the pork. cook for another 5-10 minutes. 10 minutes if you like the apples well cooked 5 if you just want them hot. Add whatever sides you want. Sometimes I just cook up alot of apples and that is the entire meal.  This is a favourite for my family. Even the kids love it and they hate eating.

1 comment: