Sunday 8 January 2012

It's his party and damn right he's gonna cry

Well The party is over, he has not napped and yes I have tried to make him. He refuses and would rather scream for no reason. Okay I'm sure he has a reason but can't tell me. Well I have found a way to make him slightly happier. You remember that movie The Beatles made a long time ago when they were clearly really really REALLY high? Yellow Submarine. Thats what makes this kid happy. 
                                                   He really liked the cake too  

Other than ryker being miserable on his birthday there was other goings on. Miss. S tried to assasinate a good friend of ours and Miss.V barfed. I know gross but i was totally prepared for anything including zombies...ok not 100% prepared i'll admit  but hubby and I are still working on plan C. Thankfully zombies didn't come because the party theme was Star Trek not zombies and I don't know if there was any zombie/Star Trek episodes which would be awesome by the way.

This is what the cake looked like before it was attacked.

No comments:

Post a Comment