Friday 27 January 2012

Pictures I had meant to post last week but totally didn't..

..because I'm an unorganized lazy person with alot of kids who take up the little energy I have...and the hole gettin sick thing didn't help because honestly strep I don't need your help falling behind and can do so on my own. Oh and you can go away please so I can swallow without pain. definatly still sufferin but I'm awake so I probably shouldn't complain even though thats one of my many talents. 

So here are some pictures of my super adorable kids during our cookie making adventure last week. I havent posted anything about them recently and thought I should since its kinda promised in the "About me" bit on the side  over there somewhere---->
Plus all the other mommies are posting about their kids and make me look like a crazy unloving parent. Which im not because instead of posting about my kids all day I do stuff with them. I'm sure when they are older they are gonna look back on their childhood and go "making cookies and having nerf gun wars with mom was fun" while other peoples kids will be like remember the days when our mom was so focused on us that instead of playing she was posting about us shitting ourselves on facebook and blogs? Pull out the nerf guns and shoot at your kids instead of posting about them!  My kids are at school and napping so im allowed to post about them :P I win!
                                          Rykers first chocolate chip cookie.



mmmm yummyness!

No comments:

Post a Comment