Thursday 12 January 2012

comic anyone?

During a visit with a friend I mentioned the idea of starting a comic on this blog. I can't draw so obviously it would be a stick person comic. He refuses to read it if its made out of stick people. So my new idea is to draw him as a stick person. He can't hate himself unless of course he's F****ed up. So I have been thinking...maybe I SHOULD do a comic about him and his adventures and he can be the most adorable stick person ever! And of course add nick and I as we are more awesome than he is even if he's hating on stick people and himself.  Dordan if your reading this yes im drinking the Amaretto that you brought over for me and YES I'm serious about making a stick person comic about you because your too far away to stop me. Muahahahahaha!  Comic coming soon!


Also my day totally got shittier from this morning. Not only did miss. S barf ALL OVER THE HOUSE but rye has the runs and so badly that his diaper blew up at nap time and this icky gel stuff came out of it. I know gross and you probably hate me for sharing but I already warned that this blog may sometimes offend others. And wtf is up with exploding diapers and that gel??? Is cheap whatever choice brand trying to kill us???  If they are going to put gel in diapers they should use more chemicals to make it easier to clean up. This is why I usually use cloth diapers, I dont have to clean up gel pellets.

No comments:

Post a Comment