Thursday 5 January 2012

It's been a while...

..since my last post. I had meant to post on a regular basis but life got weird here and alot of things i wanted to do didnt get done. Heres a small update as i dont actually have a set topic to post about or pictures to share as im too lazy to upload them.


 Rye has his first christmas and really didnt know what to think about it. The kid probably thinks he was born into a family of crazy people...and he's correct if he's actually thinking that but I dont know for sure because he's a baby and doesnt tell me. The tree and presents confused him and all the decorations that he wasnt allowed to touch just pissed him off. Hopefully he will be more thrilled about the holidays next year.

Miss.S is doing good in school and her speech has improved greatly.  At home she still does the opposite of what we tell her so now whenever we are around people I get strange looks when i tell her to do something horrible just because I dont want her to do it. Seriously works...most of the time. That trick backfires on occasion.

Miss. V is also doing great. she reads...ALOT.  She also just recently learned to skate without holding onto anything. Perhaps I can find some classes. Maybe she can go into the fancy skating classes.

Maverick the cat is still plotting my murder im sure. The dog stinks and the outdoor cat Tassle is still fat regardless of  what and how much we feed her. Shes suckered a bunch of neighbors into feeding her aswell. Why they would fall for her cuteness I shall never know.

 I'll probably post a recipe next time. With pictures of course because pictures are fun and make others hungry. Muahaha! 

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment