Tuesday 24 January 2012

Explanation for my disapearing act plus some

I'm a magician! muahaha!!!


Ok I'm actually not but it would be cool if I was right?  So instead of being awesome I got strep throat and slept Sat, Sun and Monday. Most of that was a blur of Nick shoving painkillers and infection fighting pills down my throat and my fever being so bad that everything was spinning and my cat had 5 heads. I'm still currently high off a mixture of advil, tylonal and antibiotics so if this post seems a tad weird then you know why. So I will start  with posting a comic I made last week but never had a chance to post due to my non magical abilities of getting very VERY sick. Than I shall post instructions on how to make garlicky creamy potato soup that I promised Jordan. The comic introduces Jordan. He's awesome and feeds me alcohol. I'm sure encouraging my drinking is probably a bad idea but I don't mind.



Ok so here's how to make potato soup. Take how ever many potatos you feel like making soupy. If you want lots I reccomend more than 5 large potatoes....maybe like 7-10. Cut skin off and chop into smaller peices. If you have managed to get this far put your chopped potato into a big pot with lots of water and boil untill easily mashable. Drain about half the water when ready to mash it up. Ok so now that the potato is mashed add however much minced garlic you want, salt, pepper, oregano, shredded carrots, celery and chopped onion. Then add come coffee cream and milk untill it looks soupy. Taste test alot during this to make sure you add enough salt and garlic. You can probably add sour cream if you want. I havent froze any yet  so I can't say if it freezes well but im sure it will freeze just fine. It will thicken in fridge so when reheating you will need to add a little milk. This is not an exact recipe as I just started mixing this stuff together one night when I hadnt hit up the grocery store and lacked food and had a hungry family to feed so I just did what looked good with what I had.  Oh don't forget to wash the potatos.


Your welcome Jordan.. Thanks for making me screw up the blog routine that I was attempting to create but I did it for you because you are a cherished friend who promised me skyrim and its my blog so I create the rules and break them if I want to. I wont be posting a recipe tomorrow. I'll possibly post another comic though because theres another one I made last week that I had planned to share but didn't due to sleeping for 3 days with fever induced hallucinations. If ya'll are worried the cat is back down to one head and theres no need to rush him to the vet for some weird growing extra heads disease.

3 comments:

  1. First comment. That soup actually sounds really good. js

    ReplyDelete
  2. phew ... thank goodness.. I was starting to worry about the poor kitty..
    love the soup too. must try .

    ReplyDelete
  3. The soup is fantastic. pretty much put garlic into anything and it should taste great. Thats my tip of the day.

    ReplyDelete