Tuesday 6 March 2012

yay time for blogging

First a comic.

Ok now that I have FINALLY posted that(your welcome Ben) we can move on to other things.


Remember when I said that I may have a sleep disorder because I can't seem to sleep and stay awake all night? Well according to Nick I probably really do and should see my doctor. So he googled my symptoms and he diagnosed me with insomethingnia and told me that I'm taking melatonin to see if that works. Well it took us a while to find it. It fell behind the fridge. Apparently I should clean behind there more often.
Anyways he rescued it for me :) He's my hero.



And moving on to the topic that is Twitter. I joined. I know crazy. I said I wouldn't but thanks to peer pressure I did. And I have no idea how to use Twitter. Here is a convo over facebook between Fourmonkeys4me and I showing just how stupid I am when it comes to joining complicated sites.



And it just got worse from there. I thought last night that maybe after some sleep I would have a clear mind and figure it out this morning. This is so not the case. Here is my linky  https://twitter.com/#!/A3littlepiggies . Nothing exciting going on there yet but there may be in a few days if I figure it out.




Now onto something else that is new. My friend has started baking stuff for people. She's good at it.
Visit her here.
http://www.mommysyummybakedgoods.ca/

She currently has a contest for pet pics. According to her my cat's picture is not appropriate and she has to crop out Free Pussy.

That's Maverick.  He was like 10ish weeks old in this picture(the day we brought him home). He's a pussy and we got him for free which is why his first baby pic says Free Pussy.  Ya'll are sick to think otherwise :P

Alright my kids are now done making birthday card goodness and want to play. Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Marjorie Harris6 March 2012 at 11:11

    Aww what a cute pussy!! Haha and awww a birthday card for me!! That's soo super sweet!! <3 u guys are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete