Thursday 8 March 2012

Writing team???

Turns out I'm not the only f***ed up person in the world.

You know how I wrote a untrue story about my friend Ben? Well what started as one stupid story has turned into several. Ben, Jessica and I have gone a bit nuts and there will actually be a series of Ben and his crime fighting companions. Ben just hangs around so I can continue to get awesome idea's to write about and Jessica can draw so you all can enjoy those once they are finished. I think she's currently drawing grapes but I havent written about those yet so she probably should work on drawing up a picture for Ben's Adventure Part 2 which I have written but can't post without the picture I demanded she draw.
I'm really not sure how this all happened. I thought the first story was terrible. I guess that's what is liked about it so I have been asked to continue writing. I also never thought Id have a team for my writing. Maybe we will turn Ben's Adventures into graphic novels. Maybe not. This is a hobby for us because we might aswell put my crazy to good use and make it look good. Plus I think they are super bored and would rather play in my world because obviously my world is better.



oh and I want these.... may ask for them for my birthday. Nick made a sound of disgust so I'm guessing that he wont buy them for me. I'm devestated by my husbands lack of love for Lucy.
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/LOVE-LUCY-STRINGED-LIGHTS-SET-/330696025921?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&hash=item4cff04e741



Anyways my next post will hopefully contain Ben's Adventure Part 2. With a picture. Hoping to turn it into a poster. You will understand why when its done.

                                                   Having a goddamn fabulous night yall.

No comments:

Post a Comment